The Scientific Committee of the 34th International Geographical Congress now invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts submitted must adhere the following specifications:
- Abstracts are to be authored, co-authored and must be limited to 300 words under the headings of background/hypothesis, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be typed in upper case. The title should define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- Overly commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- Tables are accepted as images.
- Submissions may have up to 10 authors and the presenting author needs to be selected in the system.
To submit an abstract for the 34th International Geographical Congress please click here.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent on 24 February 2020.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the congress before 06 April 2020.
* Please note that submitting an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress.
Please direct any questions to the Scientific Secretariat: [email protected]
The abstract should be prepared using the same template, which can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Abstract Sample
To submit the abstract, you will need to create username and password abstract submission system: IGC 2020 Abstract Submission Web Site
Please login using your existing username and password at the IGC 2020 Abstract Submission Website.
The early bird registration deadline is 06 April 2020 (registration website: www.igc2020.org)